1) Please be aware that you will need to bring your own seating to the venue (blankets, pillows, chairs etc.). Seating positions at the venue are purely on a first-come-first-serve basis and no seating or position (excluding gazebo hire) can be pre-booked prior to the event.
2) Tents, gazebos and any other temporary structure will not be permitted at the event. Pre-erected gazebos can be rented prior to the event via www.talaleeturton.com/danceinthegardens Gazebos house up to 12 people and will contain a table – you will need to bring your own portable chairs/ blankets.
3) Please do not bring alcohol or glass into the Botanical Gardens. Food stalls, a coffee bar and a bar serving alcohol will be available on site (please be prepared to provide proof of age as the bar will be operating a Challenge-25 policy).
4) Socially disciplined pets are allowed at the venue; however, all pets must be kept on a lead at all times. Please be aware the event will contain loud music.
5) All fires are strictly prohibited on site; this is inclusive of BBQs, Chinese lanterns, incense burners and candles.
6) Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
7) Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced so please ensure that purchased tickets are kept safe.
8) The right to admission to the event is at the event promoter’s discretion: health and safety, environmental and security concerns may be taken into account and those refused entry will not be offered refunds on account of being (or appearing to be) under age or displaying any behaviour deemed aggressive, threatening or anti-social towards event staff.
9) Adult tickets are priced at £16. Young people aged 5-17 years are allowed into the event for £10 when accompanied by a supervising adult holding a valid ticket (limited to two minors per adult). Please be prepared to show proof of age when requested by event staff. Children four years old and under are allowed entry free of charge without a ticket.
10) The event promoter will accept no responsibility for the safety of young people under the age of 17 who are left unsupervised.
11) Persons with a disability who require the services of a carer to assist with their mobility are allowed a free of charge ticket to allow entry to the event on the purchase of a full priced ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm arrangements.
12) Performances are copyrighted, and the use of recording equipment and flash photography is strictly prohibited throughout the performance. Anyone not abiding by this rule will be asked to leave the venue.
13) Unauthorised sales/ promotional activity within the venue is strictly prohibited.
14) Please dress for the weather as the event will go ahead in all conditions. The event promoter reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event if weather conditions pose a threat to the health or safety of the performers or audience. In the event of a cancellation of an entire evening, customers may be entitled to a refund. Booking and processing fees by the ticketing site are non-refundable (15% of the ticket price). Where the first evening’s performance is cancelled, tickets can be transferred to the second evening, if places are available.
No liability will be accepted for any losses suffered beyond the refund of the ticket (minus bookingand processing fees). The promoter cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer supplementary to the value of their pre-booked tickets.
15) You will be contacted prior to Dance in the Gardens with information about the event. You will also be contacted after the event with an evaluation questionnaire.
The event promoter will not share your personal information for any purpose without your consent, unless required by law. We will comply with data protection legislation in respect of your personal details.
16) These terms and conditions will apply to all audience members of the event regardless of where tickets were purchased.
If you have any queries then please contact us via email at email@example.com